1. You know how to recover from a fight.
2. You think about your partner often when you’re not together.
3. You respond positively to each other’s good news.
4. You spend time apart (do not look to your partner for all your existential
needs. Find yourself in hobbies, friends, work.)
5. You have a similar sense of humor. Having a private language with your partner
(like nicknames and jokes that no one else would get) can facilitate bonding
and often predicts relationship satisfaction.
6. You split chores evenly.
7. You try new things together.
8. You don’t have a lot of extreme downturns in your relationship.